Good With Math and Logic Problems
Are you a natural math whiz? Do you enjoy solving logic problems? Are you a natural organizer?
Logical and mathematical intelligence represents the traditional concept of "intelligence," and it is the type of intelligence that is measured on many standardized tests.
Count the characteristics that seem to describe you well.
If you count more than four, you score well on this type of personality. Remember you can be strong in several intelligence types!
- You enjoy solving mysteries
- You can solve logic problems
- You're good at math
- You like to put things in their places
- You've always been interested in scientific discoveries
- You can be bossy
- You like to figure out how things work
- You're good with computers