Practice tests are great study tools, but it can be a lot of work to make up a practice test again and again. Follow these directions to create an inexpensive practice test holder. It's a tool for turning your practice tests and study guides into reusable, dry-erase sheets.
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Take two sheets of transparency film and tape them together on the sides and bottom. Use thin, clear tape. You may also use a clear plastic document sleeve.
- Leave the top edge open, so you can slip a piece of paper between the plastic sheets.
- Create your own study guide or practice test, leaving blank spaces where your answers should go.
- Put the practice test into the plastic holder. Using a dry erase marker, write your answers on the sheet.
- Once you're finished, check your answers. Then wipe away your answers and try again!
- You can turn any study guide into a practice test by covering up key words and phrases with white-out or white tape. This creates an automatic fill-in the blank practice test.
- Keep one on hand for every subject!
What You Need
- 2 sheets of clear plastic (transparency film)
- clear tape
- your practice sheets
- thin dry erase markers
- paper towels